13361Re: How Angels fall

  • isenhart7
    Jun 12, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "whitelunarworldbridger"
      <whitelunarworldbridger@...> wrote:

      Another excellent handle if you ask me! I was contemplating signing
      up for a list the other day and all I could think of was "XYZ" which
      is an acronym for examine your zipper which isn't anywhere near as
      good as whitelunarworldbridger and just goes to show that my mind is
      basically in the gutter.

      > > So I was lying in bed thinking away that you really have trained
      > your cobra very well. I actually prefer holderlin and your future
      > self. Mmm Bradford is another darth vader i think, besides you are
      > 50 /50.. Yes might be you belong to soradt but might be not. Also
      > you would do well to read Llyall watson and Gifts of unknown
      > things.. Mmm its my advice :)

      I have read Watson and, on a good day, even know the difference
      between mediating and meditating but my question is-if our beloved
      Bradford is a Darth Vader figure then who will play Obi-Wan-Kenobi?
      Or-oh be one can no be-a chiasmus which Rene Querido was very fond of
      using. (see, I don't just make this stuff up as I go along.)Val
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic