12889Re: liquid gold and black gold

    Apr 1, 2007
      Hydrocarbons and the Black Gold mystery

      "By 1973, seven of the world's 12 largest companies were oil
      corporations.' Known as the "Seven Sisters," these oil giants-Exxon,
      Mobil, Chevron, Texaco, Gulf, Shell, and BP-have dominated the world
      oil industry ever since."

      Devastate Europe enter the Marshal Plan, Devastate the Middle East and
      Dick Cheney takes over the middle east OIL.

      "The United States used the Marshall Plan (the U.S. aid program to
      rebuild Europe after the Second World War, officially known as the
      Economic Cooperation Administration- ECA) to take control of European
      energy markets and to open access to raw materials in Europe's
      colonial holdings. Walter Levy, a Mobil Oil economist, and later the
      head of the Marshall Plan's oil division, noted in 1949 that "without
      ECA American oil business in Europe would already have been shot to
      pieces." Of $ 13 billion in Marshall Plan aid, fully $2 billion was
      slated for oil imports, while the Marshall Plan actually "blocked
      projects for European crude oil production and helped American oil
      companies gain control of Europe's refineries. All this was done
      without regard for the effects on domestic employment in coal or loss
      of internal self-sufficiency." The net effect of this aid was that
      petroleum replaced Europe's domestic coal as Europe's main source of
      energy."

      "If passed, the law will make available to Exxon/Mobil,
      Chevron/Texaco, BP/Amoco, and Royal Dutch/Shell about 4/5's of the
      stupendous petroleum reserves in Iraq. That is the wretched goal of
      the Bush Administration..."

      "The other 81% would be flung open to "investment" by foreign oil
      interests, and the companies in favored positions today-because of the
      war and their political connections-are Exxon/Mobil, Chevron/Texaco,
      BP/Amoco, and Royal Dutch/Shell."

      Firstly; let us consider the very unique fractures in what one
      imagines as Global Economy. Let me press on the reader what I have
      discovered so far. So far a vast Shadow Economy, hidden in the
      background, of where the mighty Oil Barons and the massive 1% of the
      rich, have built, IMO, have built a vast economic network that is not
      seen on the stock markets. It is not seen moving through payrolls of
      all of the working stiffs, the grunts... there appears to my eyes,
      behind the scenes, the first vast fractures, where what appears before
      our eyes as markets and trades over the world stocks and different
      exchange rates and money values from different countries, are now set
      in place as a vast front. Window dressing.

      We still see rises and falls and movements, and apparently rich and
      richer, but along the line of countries like Africa or poorer third
      world nations, disposable humans, robbing and marauding their natural
      resources and allowing and promoting regions with real human beings to
      be devastated, so that this vast shadow economy can continue
      apparently under the wires and under the radar, while the apparent
      normal view of economy wobbles along. The shadow economy remains
      undetected. It was the theme hidden in the hydrocarbon sharing
      contract that has been the whole intent of this false terror war, a
      legal binding hydrocarbon law hidden in the matrix of destroyed Iraq
      society and buried under mountains of patriotic and Main Stream News
      Ahrimanic deception, patriotism, trailer trash emotionalism and
      intellectual elitism and the full devastation of a country that had
      nothing to do with an attack on the United States. Pure, Ahrimanic
      deception, that started with the Oil Barons and Cheney's hidden energy
      meetings and of coure the shell physical operations of a SHELL, a
      corporate ENTITY, called Halliburton. But such an existing Entity,
      like Enron or Halliburton, is an Ahrimanic Entity indeed and it is a
      shell of cold Ahrimanic supersenible board members, and because it has
      been given Spiritual Authenticity via the United States, 14th
      Amendment, allowing Entities of such a Shell of living life to exist,
      it doesn't matter when the shell dies, or the shell is used up and the
      Orwellian lies finally catch up to it. The Entities jumpt to and
      inhabit a new shell. All the while the Shells tactics can be looked at
      in behavior that starts from the ghetto pimp and moves up through the
      educated Corporate hostile take overs and make overs, sharks, lawyers
      and think tanks, all the way to the occul Ahrimanic office of the Vice
      President of the U.S. and his little oil lackey, lick spittle, GWB.
      Violence, approved of by the murdering thugs of the Corporate hood.

      Ghetto as in the kind of word which rich white girls use to describe
      almost everything thats not clad with lilly polos and pearls. Ghetto
      motives and ghetto intelligence, the top dogs, the lust for limos and
      elite class life style arose from the quarantined section of the city
      where the Jews were forced to live during WWII Germany. But Iraq,
      which I spent time in and visited all the cities, may have been
      simple, poor, but now the American Illegal invasion, supported by a
      spineless U.N. community, steered by the shadow economy of the rich
      elites, have made and intends to make all of the middle east, except,
      Saudi and Israel, a third world ghetto. Ruled against by monsters in
      uniform, who carry out commands which they as human beings know they
      should not be doing, but they are the bottom of the barrel of the
      economic version of lets pretend that OUR world, is the one we see.
      Instead it is an Ahrimanic world, but by the time we catch up to
      seeing it, the fractured and severed controls of all of the globes
      resources will have been placed, along with an I.D. chip, so that all
      flows of money and information can easily be tracked....but the elite
      Oil barons, can look with great fondness that they were the beginnings
      of the Ten horned beast...and the rise of the Whore of Babylon.

      Fully developed fractures, fault lines, where the Ahrimanic cabal of
      elites have sought and pretty much won over and duped humanity by
      clutching with Genghis Khan aggressive corporate checkers, using both
      think tanks and occult means, with full robber baron betrayal of human
      conscience, betrayal of humanity, their own humanity and our humanity,
      to the cold intellectual region, where their King dwells, Ahriman. The
      foe and cognitive challenge to all our humanity, not one single soul
      is excluded from this lesson chapter in human evolution, to wake up to
      Michael Intelligence or else.

      Ahrimanic Intelligence has so baffled and out manuevered piddling
      sentimental and simplistic human references, that by the time any of
      us wake up to intent, those 'Fallen Spirits of Darkness', had already
      taken over such vast swaths of political and economic interests that
      the little self satisfied mall rat in America, will hardly notice as
      it slowly sinks into the swamp of the third world as well.

      Deadened, stupid, having the Wolves guard the sheep, and letting
      people get away with assisting in the tragedy of 9/11 by both a stand
      down of our air and thermite charges that were pre-set, ahead of time,
      an inside job, assisted by security firms of both Israel and Bush's
      brother, to make the illusion that jet fuel ever, {has never in the
      history of skyscrapers, never ever) taken down a building into it's
      footprints. The reason why, so that most of the other parts of Wall
      Street and our sympathy for the traders...NOTE TRAITORS...and that is
      how we should use these massive corporate shell games...as stock
      Traitors and betrayers of their own sacred humanity. Let's call them
      Stock Traitors.

      For the shadow economy, and the fight for global resources, became
      Ahriman's game...but in that game is also the same thinking that
      infects our search for the human Genome. In that game is the same
      idiot worship that has forced us to bow down to the Ahrimanic nuclear
      mushroom cloud in worship, study and adoration against the research
      and courage of grasping the rise of the Etheric Christ Sun.

      That means most of the Michael School fails to sharpen any cognitive
      etheric schooling and develop any grounded sense into what exists as
      the great Spirit Man deed and in point of fact, the implosion of
      Etheric Thinking in the first conscious example of etheric thinking,
      and how Paul arrived at exactly the Spiritual intent of what The
      Philosophy of Freedom and the massive research of the science of the
      etheric and the science of the i am, that exists as Michael Schooling
      is all about.

      That means that we lost the battle of Intelligent Design because
      Anthros were hiding in the closet. That means that we willingly send
      our childrens into the maw of of having their fine, fine, well earned
      karmic gifts shredded in the educaiton mill of Ahrimans minions.
      Waldorf and Waldorf schools and trained teachers are a must. A must
      what? A must get over being stupid, brainwashed, lazy parents who
      think that the price of normality college, mall life, money and good
      sex....you lousy rotten, pig-headed betrayers of your children who
      then find Ahriman far more comfort than the courage of Michael because
      we promoted our own children's intellgence to be bleached out and
      destroyed of all moral compostion. And if you are one of those, you
      should be ashamed of yourselves. Ashamed.

      "Exxon/Mobil,
      Chevron/Texaco, BP/Amoco, and Royal Dutch/Shell Exxon/Mobil,
      Chevron/Texaco, BP/Amoco, and Royal Dutch/Shell."

      Exxon - Chevron - Texaco - Shell- Amoco- BP - (well folks, it is hard
      to understand that when they went into Cheney's office for the super
      secret Energy meetings... Cheney was there of course and we have Oil
      Barons... Now this topic, or theme, strikes a difference between the
      annointing of the Kings by Ahriman and those that are annointed with
      compassion and Kinglyness... ST. Paul - St. Thomas A - Steiner -
      Gandhi - MLK Jr. - Oh this vast annointing of human souls, Parsifal,
      Zarathustra, Christian Rosenkreuz...we see an enormous difference in
      the annointings... Ahriman is building an empire. Ahriman is building
      a global shadow economy...Kennedy was killed in Dallas and that secret
      of the single magic bullet should tell us what type of Warren Report
      deception started rolling then. But secrets and the club members and
      the political shills don't probably all know the full extent of the
      roots of how Ahriman makes his moves. Just as 9/11 was a series of
      behind the scenes moves from the Wizard of OZ, operated at the time
      from Cheney and Rumsfeld and little idiot moron, reading about Pet
      Goats. Yes, the secrets are part of the members only club of elite and
      then they must avoid speaking about certain subjects or the Main
      Stream Media will destroy their beedy-eyed greedy little careers, such
      as Novak and of course....well just about everybody. So far, Keith
      Olbermann and Bill Maher try....over here in the West. But naturally
      there are humans who carry the Liquid Gold of compassion and are
      verging on new etheric thinking. And that is where the mighty set-up
      for deception arises. It arises against the solid approach in the
      human being of new etheric thinking. And when you see a film like
      Vendetta, V for Vendetta, that uses a Rose...that which hides behind
      the roman numeral V door, the fifth epoch...and V for Vendetta and
      hidden behind the masked, unknown individual, boiled in oil and
      purified in a horrific human experiment, with his French Revolution
      styled uprising, who do you think comes to mind? Vendetta is a
      Christian Rosenkreuz and Count St. Germain, styled inspiration and we
      see how we are instucted to see the Orwellian human betrayal behind
      the masks of power. It is a cinematic instruction manuel. Ah, but
      Anthros...well mostly they connect nothing or skim over rich kernels,
      nuggets of insight and think they can scamper away from building
      cognitive solidity.

      Now Anthros should have a head start on all this...but honestly,
      honestly, people haven't bothered determining the difference or
      defining the difference in soul fields of either Lucifer or Ahriman.
      In fact they would rather deny Steiner and pooh, pooh both Steiner and
      Goethe and all the film makers, then richly parse reality with the
      daily adventure of cognitive impacts. Rather most Anthros attempt to
      constantly wiggle out of the solidity of the reality of the
      perception.. and fall back on wishful thinking. Nor do I want our
      friends not to fully experience for themselves the differences, so
      that they get their own cognitive solidity. Cognitive solidity gives
      the first tender shoots of certainty. That is what is required for all
      students of the Michael School, to build cognitive solidity and firm
      foundations that build roots into soul and spirit cogntive realities.

      However I don't see, save for the fact that such immense catastrophic
      hostile take overs that are in the mix and happening before our eyes,
      offers us opportunities to learn what we are required, no ifs-ands-or
      buts, required to learn from the fifth epoch, learning remains
      sluggish and tragic, rejected, denied and conspired against in the
      most enormous super-cell of massive disinformation and diservice
      against the Consciousness Soul ever assembled in techno mass-media.

      What happens as souls betray themselves and thrust upon the world
      their massively failed beliefs in human decency, holiness and
      immortality? Well, they do indeed become servants of the dark lord and
      can be reused and reinserted, just as many SS and Nazi souls have been
      quickly reinserted for the current thrust of attacks against the
      incarnations of the Michael School. What results as black Lodge's gain
      strength to manipulate the pockets of human betrayal and score immense
      dehumanized gains of desmise and expediency against humanity, theirs
      and our own humanity? The dead get embroiled and deeper soul and
      spiritual Devachan forces are sucked into the new market place, the
      Blade Runner world of the the Whore of Babylon. Oh yes it is right
      behind the surface of events and we are deep into it in our own 2007.

      Oil Barons - Annointed Ahrimanic Kings - Exxon - Chevron - Texaco -
      Shell- Amoco- BP - ARCO - Nippon Oil Company -

      "The Nine Nazgûl or Ringwraiths were the most loyal and terrible
      servants of the Dark-lord. In origin they were all mortal men, great
      and powerful lords in their own right, who ruled many lands throughout
      Middle-earth. Each was seduced by the gift of one of the Nine rings of
      Sauron, which imbued its wearer with great powers of sorcery, and an
      almost unlimited life span. But like all of the Dark-lord's gifts it
      was tainted, for each of the Nine rings was ruled by the One, and thus
      the nine wearers became slaves of the overbearing will of Sauron.
      Ultimately, by the end of the Third-age the Nazgûl were terrifying
      undead creatures, existing in a terrible twilight world between life
      and death,with no thought or desire save that of the Dark-lord
      himself. Their fate was by this time completely bound up with that of
      their master...."

      http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Oil_watch/Geopolitics_Oil.html

      Allegations that the oil multinational Shell aided and abetted the
      torture and murder of Nigerian activists including the executed writer
      Ken Saro-Wiwa will be tested by a full jury trial in New York, after
      the oil company's attempts to have the case thrown out were rejected.
      Shell will also stand accused of orchestrating a series of raids by
      the Nigerian military on villages in the Ogoni region that left more
      than 1,000 people dead and 20,000 homeless.

      Saro-Wiwa and eight others were arrested in 1994 after a fatal attack
      on former leaders of their Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People
      (Mosop). In a case that shocked the world, and was widely reported to
      be a legal farce, they were found guilty of the murders by military
      tribunal and executed in November 1995.

      Now the case of the "Ogoni Nine", as they became known, has come back
      to haunt the Dutch and British owners of Shell Nigeria.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic