12621Re: (unknown)

  • Steve Hale
    Mar 4 8:15 PM
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:
      <snip>
      > Learning to listen to what our brethren is really saying, just may
      be what's next.

      > And maybe, tuning out of the trend which stresses never ending visual
      reproductions and meaningless chatter.

      > Carol.

      I seriously doubt many here are being distracted by "never ending
      visual reproductions and meaningless chatter", due simply to the fact
      that this list is very serious in its tone and content. And I
      personally can vouch for the fact that I abstain from most of these
      distractions until a good black-and-white movie comes on TCM,
      like "Lilies of the Field". Have you seen this movie? I watch it
      whenever I can, as an inspiration for what it means to care. And I do.

      Big words; big deal. But spiritual science is a fact, and a chapel
      exists to be built that will replicate that small school that has now
      risen to cathedral proportions, and doesn't know or understand any of
      it.