12577Re: As The World Turns, Or Living with Critical Mass

  • Steve Hale
    Mar 1 6:49 PM
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Carol" <organicethics@...> wrote:

      > "The task of man today as we enter the new millennium is to gain
      insight into the very foundation of his being, and out of which, he can
      fuse the components of his thinking into that grand omniscient
      knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension."

      > That's very good indeed, but may I also add that 'that grand
      omniscient knowledge that will serve his present path of ascension'
      also comes in the form of a real Spirit force and Will which is even
      capable of 'miracles'!

      > Carol.

      Oh yes indeed! Did you want me to go on? For real Spirit force and
      Will resides in every fibre of your being, justing waiting to be
      exercised into greater awareness. And that is truly when we can begin
      to fight the battle. Until then the miracles are of small note.