12386Re: Kaspaur

    Feb 4, 2007
      "[We recall, however, that the DNA test on Kaspar Hauser (who
      incidentally, was fatally stabbed on this day, 14th December, 1833)
      run by German magazine "Der Spiegel" at the Universities of Munich
      and Birmingham in 1996 was shown in subsequent years and by a second
      DNA test in 2002 (University of Munster) to have been a complete
      fake, because the blood sample tested in 1996 had nothing to do with
      Kaspar Hauser!"

      Dear Robin;

      You would think that if had a feeling for the connection you offered
      to Diana and Kaspar, you might have offered a little more than a
      mouse squeak. Like, look, do you mean truly or vaguely that
      something like Diana and Kaspar are something like JFK/MLK Jr/Robert
      Kennedy...oops three in a row, but obviously there is no connection
      to Kaspar, or is there? Reichstag fire/9/11....Oh gee, Bradford, you
      think that there is something going on?

      Well since this was a new one on me, I took the time to hear a voice
      which I thought summed it up relatively intelligently.

      http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?pid=50032

      "...You only need listen to the interview with the academic in the
      second hour of the programme, which has nothing to do with 'the
      facts' or the 'hard evidence' and hear how the academic is egged on
      by McNaughtie to explain the obsessions of the detested 'conspiracy
      theorists' and note that McNaughtie seems to know the points the
      academic is going to make before he makes them. Then you only need
      to put that together with the recent report from the French
      authorities (and given much publicity by the reliable, friendly,
      balanced old Beeb) that conveniently came out after a 7 year
      interval (!) on the 8th December (rather like Osama popping up 'on
      video' just before the 2004 US Presidential elections) 'proving'
      that "DNA Testing" (we prostrate ourselves before the holy words)
      had shown that the blood samples did indeed come from Henri Paul and
      matched DNA samples from his family members. [We recall, however,
      that the DNA test on Kaspar Hauser (who incidentally, was fatally
      stabbed on this day, 14th December, 1833) run by German
      magazine "Der Spiegel" at the Universities of Munich and Birmingham
      in 1996 was shown in subsequent years and by a second DNA test in
      2002 (University of Munster) to have been a complete fake, because
      the blood sample tested in 1996 had nothing to do with Kaspar
      Hauser! The scientists had examined the DNA sample in good faith and
      were not to know where it had come from!]

      From the BBC website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressr …
      iana.shtml)
      The DNA tests were carried out in France within the last year,
      according to a source close to the French authorities. A DNA profile
      was taken from Henri Paul's blood samples and compared with his
      parents' DNA. They matched.

      "...within the last year..." I wonder why......?
      "A source close to the French authorities"......hmmm.
      taken from which blood samples......?

      Then you can connect all the above-mentioned BBC items with the FACT
      that the week before the Stevens report, the BBC started a 4 part
      series called "The Conspiracy Files" (the title couldn't just
      possibly have anything to do with an allusion to "The X Files",
      could it?) which examines why people go for conspiracies. They
      began - 4 days before the Stevens Report came out - with "How Diana
      Died"

      In other words, is it not just possible that the BBC and the
      Establishment are doing their damnedest to make sure that this one
      is nailed down, that it is given the awesome 'closure' (time to stop
      thinking now, folks!), that the Stevens Report somehow is ensconced
      in the national memory banks like the official reports into JFK,
      RFK, Martin Luther King, Oklahoma and 9-11, requiring only periodic
      boosters (TV documentaries and the like) on anniversaries to keep
      the lie fixed in the minds of the public like a mental vaccination
      against the truth. And I say all this without having even read the
      Stevens report, which I shall now do.....

      Many people believe Diana was a shallow insignificant individual and
      that arguments about her death are as nothing compared to the great
      issues of the day such as global warming, Darfur, the Health Service
      etc, but - arguments about the quality of her individuality aside -
      let us just imagine what it would mean IF it were conclusively
      proven and accepted that Diana had been killed by British
      intelligence with the connivance of US Secret Service and certain
      members of the Royal Family. Or, for that matter, if it had been
      proven that JFK had been killed not by Oswald or even by 'renegade
      members' of the CIA, but rather on the orders of key figures within
      the US establishment? Or that 9-11 was staged by forces within the
      US establishment itself to justify the War On Terror? In all these
      cases, the UK and US establishments would suffer blows from which
      they might not recover. This would likely have knock-on effects
      on 'the great issues of the day'. Everything would be up for
      question; mental habits might finally be put aside and the veils of
      authority finally drop. In Britain, the monarchy remains the
      lynchpin of the Establishment. This is why next year we shall have
      had to wait 10 years for a British inquest and why it will reach the
      same result as the French inquiry, the Stevens Report and the BBC
      documentaries. This is why the death of Diana is significant. They
      know this and thus the facts of the conspiracies must be suppressed
      or disguised. Hence the Warren Commission Report...the 9-11
      Report...and now the Stevens Report."

      Terry
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic