12374Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Recovering history and navigating the ZeitGeist

  • Carol
    Feb 2, 2007

      Bradford wrote:

      Also I was struck by the wording that Carol used in this quote. "...  and their joint efforts towards influencing/ monopolizing the Spirit fabric of All of humanity, and evidently, with the Etheric Christ as the source of their joint aspiration."  Now what exactly did you mean Carol, MONOPOLIZING? That has very potent connotations.

      I respond:  I had wanted to reinforce the sense of the word ‘influence’ towards it’s potential of being a  synonym to the word ‘monopolize’ (although both senses were necessary), because anything less would have compromised my depiction of the circumstances surrounding the event.  Using the word ‘monopolize’ in addition to ‘influence’,  illustrates the simultaneous qualities at work behind this sublime phenomena, which comprise the means which the Higher Beings use to access the soul realm(influence) and  the battle being waged (monopolize)  in the spirit/soul realm,  here within our earthly environment.

      I hope that explains it.

      Bradford also recalls the following:

      “Steiner came back again and again to the spiritual
      atmosphere and location, where the imprint of the events stillhovered and sense in the lecture CONTENT, we see how Steiner brings to this location some of the richest research content…

      So as Boardman brings clearly, we also have to look at the lectures that Steiner brought over and over to this location as if something and a group that was there were very receptive to the regions astral field. Nueremberg, the very name rings out in history."

      It seems obvious that Steiner would have understood the greater meaning behind the life lived out by Kasper Hauser.  It also seems obvious that Steiner was  himself  consciously and directly working with the Rosicrucian Spiritual Stream by deciding as he did (often?) to use the geographic setting, for the purpose of deepening his Anthroposophical lecture content but probably as well, to allow his and the audience group’s souls,  to ‘bath’ so to speak,  in the remains of the cosmic signature left behind,  by the Spirit Beings who had actively used Kasper Hauser’s spiritualized soul for their own ‘mighty’ work.

      Blessings,  Carol.