12372Re: Recovering history and navigating the ZeitGeist

    Feb 2, 2007
      Another aspect I wish to focus on, or someone should turn their
      attention to, is how Steiner came back again and again to a kind of
      Nuremberg or Karlsruhe location to deliver deepr and deeper
      mysteries. Steiner came back again and again to the spiritual
      atmosphere and location, where the imprint of the events still
      hovered and sense in the lecture CONTENT, we see how Steiner brings
      to this location some of the richest research content.

      In other words, location, location, location. In other words, what
      ever Kaspar Hauser and CR were doing for humanity in that vicinity
      Steiner could penetrate to the richness....the richness of the
      epicenter and astral field of what is inwoven in these events. So as
      Boardman brings clearly, we also have to look at the lectures that
      Steiner brought over and over to this location as if something and a
      group that was there were very receptive to the regions astral
      field. Nueremberg, the very name rings out in history.

      Also I was struck by the wording that Carol used in this
      quote. "... and their joint efforts towards
      influencing/monopolizing the Spirit fabric of All of humanity, and
      evidently, with the Etheric Christ as the source of their joint
      aspiration." Now what exactly did you mean Carol, MONOPOLIZING? That
      has very potent connotations.

      carol richly brought:

      Within the documents by Terry Boardman, one could read,

      "Kaspar was "...a being who worked inspiringly into the Rosicrucian
      connection from the beginning..."

      Over and over again,

      "that he was a higher being who had a special mission on the Earth,
      and that the individuality that is concealed behind the Kaspar
      Hauser veil is a being who worked inspiringly into the Rosicrucian
      connection from the beginning."

      "One should occupy oneself with the question as to what was to have
      been brought about through [him], for by such a direction of
      investigation we shall always gain the key to an understanding of
      many problems."

      I can, at this moment, only propose certain ideas, and allow others
      to reflect upon them concerning these 2 spiritual `streams' and the
      actual spiritual forces `brought forth to life' from out of them, as
      well, `their'ultimate relevance in regard to humanity's spiritual
      progress and direction.

      Also, what has struck me deeply, of recent, is my `view' of the
      tight association between the Spiritual Beings of CR, RS, Michael and
      their joint efforts towards influencing/monopolizing the Spirit
      fabric of All of humanity, and evidently, with the Etheric Christ
      as the source of their joint aspiration.

      The documents by Terry Boardman also state that,

      "In Kaspar Hauser, we thus have to do not with an ordinary human
      individuality but with a being of an angelic nature, whose lowest
      member is normally not the physical body but the invisible etheric,
      or life body.11 If this is taken seriously, then no questions will
      arise as to how the child was able to survive his 12-year isolation
      on only bread and water;"
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic