1229Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Light of the World

  • Danny F.
    Jul 29, 2000
      --- "L. K. Landru" <lk@...> wrote:
      > 888 (?)
      > I enjoyed reading your comments. I was struck by the near
      > juxtaposition of
      > two statements:
      > ###I do, however, feel impelled to quote one short, dry-perhaps even
      > harsh-
      > sentence of Rudolf Steiner's. It is this: "It is an indispensable
      > condition
      > of initiation that we should not wish things were otherwise."###

      Least you want to severe yourself in the present from your own
      spirit(pre-birth) stream. Initiation can't be isolated from your
      worldy life and events, rather from them will you will-trigger
      to go where life is found, really, abundantly, etherically, brightly.

      The Gospel of Thomas:

      58. Jesus said, "Congratulations to the person who has toiled and has

      found life."

      (58) Jesus said, "Blessed is the man who has suffered and found life."

      We can certainly take comfort in that the Christ sayings are
      scientific, spiritually scientific.

      The non shoddy christianity is something potent, this is called
      (or en route to) spiritual science, the New Mysteries. In order to
      build you need a good "Foundation", but the "Foundation" is not
      the "building" itself, no matter how long you analyze and "read" it,
      at one point you got to build, may you want 'height' and 'periphery',
      else the "Foundation" might get buried by the Prince of this world,
      very active "builder" himself. We must not get 'doubled', may we find
      the I one(won), and have the good eye. And the good will of course.
      The tools are already there, thanks Steiner the helper, Michael
      the defender/promoter, anthroposophia humanity leader, and all the
      above either for the perfect order, and to Christ the Saviour
      revealer of the Father, the Holy Spirit, and it's grandeur.

      May we be free-er and stronger in every matter, now,
      and on Jupiter...
      (but sooner the better:-)
      (but yet according to the cosmic order:-)

      "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
      It seeks to awaken life."

      --Rudolf Steiner

      Do You Yahoo!?