11826Re: Sophia and Religous sentiments

  • Steve Hale
    Nov 7, 2006
      <holderlin66@...> wrote:
      <snip>
      > This crossroads is a curious springboard. When you understand what
      > you are seeing...it is clear. All those who understood centuries
      > before I did, went through a phase of attempting to scribble down
      > such exercises in reordering our thinking but mostly their
      thinking
      > and reorderin was our thinking and reordering. Futile as they-we
      > are, there is this stage where we, as St. Paul was admonished
      > clearly, "We Kick Against the Pricks"....Now that is the only time
      > Christ, the Etheric Christ reveals that wily sense of humor that
      can
      > carrry us through so that your wisdom ripens to maturity. Humor,
      > Christ said, hey Saul/Paul, there certainly are a lot of pricks
      out
      > there, hey buddy? I should know Paul, I walked slam-dunk into them
      > bunch of pricks." See Christ had this cosmic, magnificent sense of
      > humor that shuttles itself down the corridors of time.

      It was actually the oxen that were kicking against the slivers of
      wood from the sideboards of the oxcart that Saul used to carry his
      belongings along the road to Damascus that compelled Christ to ask
      Saul: "Why do you gird your oxen?" You see, oxen don't usually kick
      out unless they are vexed by such an unnecessary nuisance as a
      sideboard containing slivers. In other words, oxen know their
      function as burden-carriers; why the further reduction of freedom?

      Interestingly, the man who was to be called Peter experienced just
      such an event on the shore of the Sea of Tiberius, when after
      answering three questions from the Christ about Love, he was
      told: "When you were young you girded yourself and walked your own
      way".

      It was the start of an integral relationship between these two:
      Peter and Paul.