11806Re: Sophia and Religous sentiments

  • carol
    Nov 3, 2006
      <Well obviously we accept the nonsense presented by Stephen Hawkings
      and the big bang advocates and our delusional grasp of space and
      time and Einstein's concepts over Steiner's because the moral light
      that penetrated the first stirrings of the pineal gland, that must
      come about through thought, did their best to think through the
      concepts of light, space and time, to the point of unconsecrated,
      unconsecreated, who gives a shit, light, that pollutes and murders
      humanity now in depleted uranium.>

      Prose is obviously your individual tool, Bradford.

      You seem to make no allowance for the path of intellectual
      independance which Humanity needed to take in order to find itself
      ready to delve back down, through it's own efforts, into the depths
      of Spirit.

      Yet your anger remains justifyed since the stage in which we find
      ourselves reveals a majority of human beings blatantly deceived by
      the Maya imposed by dry 'concept and perception', as well as a
      majority of human beings unable to halt the immence destructive
      forces (which some human beings have made) very ready to obliterate
      so much earthly Life/Light.

      I suggest continuing to perfect your use of prose, yourself, and
      concentrate on describing your distaste, your alarm and your
      revelations in the most artful manner possible. I beleive there is a
      place where Humanity appreciates this.

      Carol.

      In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>
      wrote:

      > Bradford brought;
      >
      > "It isn't that we build the physical world up in order to imagine
      > some god on the top of the heap... It is that Stephen Hawkings and
      > Darwin started from the bottom and couldn't and can't in Stephen
      > Hawkings case, find anything of actual spirit out of the mud pile
      > even if the mud pile becomes a pyramid of skulls three stories high
      > or comes about through a giant big bang where Space and Time
      > suddenly appear from nothing. How do we accept such nonsense?"
      >
      > Steve Hale brought:
      >
      > " At birth, the pineal gland is fully operative as a space-keeping
      > device indicative of the higher worlds that we know and experience
      > between death and rebirth. If, for some reason, we were able to
      > maintain the activity of the pineal gland in its extended form
      after
      > birth, we would never lose contact with the higher worlds and the
      > divine spiritual beings that we knew there. But, because our
      > function as human beings on earth is to evolve our Ego, according
      > the laws of physics, i.e., the 'flat-plane concept', we must lose
      > the higher functionality of the pineal gland in favor of the time
      > concept.
      >
      > "Let's face it; without time, we would never find our feet. The
      > pineal gland is the symbol of our astral body, which is fully
      > formulated prior to our birth, for obvious reasons. Once born,
      > we must relinquish this knowledge in favor of the sense perception
      > that serves to accord the physical body and its striving for 3-
      > dimensional awareness. As a result, the part of the pineal gland
      > that descends into dormancy corresponds to that part that dwells
      > subsconsciously until higher knowledge seeks to bring it to
      > awakening.
      >
      > In other words, the pineal gland contains the astral body, divided
      > into two segments:
      >
      > 1) the five organs that represent the sense perception necessary
      for
      > the physical body's honing mechanism; and,
      >
      > 2) the seven organs that represent the supersensible perception
      > necessary for objective consciousness to arise as a consequence of
      > spiritual striving."
      >
      > Steve
      >
      > Bradford concludes;
      >
      > Well obviously we accept the nonsense presented by Stephen Hawkings
      > and the big bang advocates and our delusional grasp of space and
      > time and Einstein's concepts over Steiner's because the moral light
      > that penetrated the first stirrings of the pineal gland, that must
      > come about through thought, did their best to think through the
      > concepts of light, space and time, to the point of unconsecrated,
      > unconsecreated, who gives a shit, light, that pollutes and murders
      > humanity now in depleted uranium.
      >
      > Depleted Uranium is the abstract arabistic result of disconnection
      > between the moral warmth of the human I AM and the ability to
      > penetrate light down to the bones until every cell, and all the
> [...]
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic