11785Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Michaelmas reflections 2006

  • Steve Hale
    Nov 1, 2006
      Shiva & Shakti = Purusha & Prakriti in the great uptaking of the Holy Spirit, which redeems Lucifer too.  Anthroposophy's task is to effect the consecration of the remembered Astral Body (Sophia) through conception and then into perceptual awareness by lifting what is presently subconscious into a more luminous form of daylight consciousness.  When coupled with work on the Etheric Body, it raises the Lazarus within, and we become truly joined to the higher worlds, even while still in this one.

      Shakti <blue_star_in@...> wrote:
      Not at all, the work is done by the star people and it s painless.
      Sophia is the daughter of Shiva and Shakti when the two helixes snake back together.

      :)

      Get a spam free email account - Visit http://www.bluebott le.com