11764Re: Cosmic Intelligence & UFO's

  • Steve Hale
    Oct 29, 2006
      > I thought you were talking about a group that discussed "the dangers
      > of materialistic occultism" but I would love to discuss with you
      > this 'other' occult movement and it's use of NASA technologies.
      > It's been happening outside my window for the past 2 days... It's
      > been my greatest task (your's likely as well) to figure out how to
      > continue to subsist without evident means to sheild myself (my
      > physical health) from 'new' imposing environmental discords .
      >
      > Carol.

      Everyone can expect to experience the increasing effects of climatic
      disturbances intentionally wrought by the occult movement's activities
      in the 20th century. This is one of the reasons why Wilhelm Reich was
      such a herald of the Etheric Christ. He was the veritable 'scientist
      of the etheric', and discerned many of the workings of the occultists
      to disturb the subtle etheric sheath of the earth and mankind.

      Just take all that Steiner conveyed in this lecture course, and apply
      the huge advances in science and technology seen over the course of the
      20th century, and you have the basis for all the evil, and its bad
      intentions, found on earth today.

      It can be shown that apocalyptic events began in the 20th century, and
      that the miracle that took place at Fatima was a concrete expression of
      this entry into apocalyptic times. One of its immediate and profound
      effects was the flu pandemic that spanned an ocean and then killed
      millions upon millions of people almost overnight. As such, it
      represented the opening of the fourth seal and the pale horse of
      death.

      And it formed part of the third secret given to the children, but kept
      secret by the church to this day.