11586Re: Amoeba contra Manu

  • carol
    Oct 10, 2006
      Bradford wrote:

      `Zarathustra removed himself consciously and let the Christ incubate
      and bring to fruition all that humanity carried up to that point'

      Though I can retrieve quite vividly the experience of having
      embodied a naturally occurring creative force of `astral' beauty in
      my 32th year, (which incidentally has me still marveling), it's
      worth noting that I know that at that time, I wasn't ripe to absorb
      the `living' meaning of the statement concerning Zarathustra and

      (Of course, Z's soul/spirit's participation in the mystery was quite
      THE exception)

      For this, I was only really able to incorporate into my conscious
      experience, in a living way, without hesitation, only recently, just
      past my mid forties.

      Would YOU say that this `mature' experience points towards the
      reasons why Steiner insisted on individuals waiting until their
      forties before assuming an `authoritative' voice vis ä vis
      spiritual science?

      As opposed to creating (deciphering) theories/art forms from
      within `the lively experience of youth'.

      Here are two distinct life stages which are spaced out and differ in
      caracter: exceptional creative inspiration within (the fountain of)
      youth and unwavering conscious soul experience (through having
      processed enough complex `life' experiences and also from possessing
      an intuitive experience of mortality)

      Would you like to elaborate on these ideas? Carol.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic