11564Re: Amoeba contra Manu

  • carol
    Oct 6, 2006
      Dear Godot,

      Perhaps next time around you'll possess the great courage necessary
      to take on the `big picture'. Please take note that your inner urge
      to directly wrestling with Anthroposophy has now
      figuratively `sprinkled your soul with a light drizzle'.

      May the heavens ray down upon you... in sympathy, Carol

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "opetha" <opetha@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > long time because of the planets slow speed holding out. This
      system
      > has
      > never known to fail, and like your interpretations of synchronicity
      > , and the whole of spirituality, it is not founded by
      >
      > (a) energy
      > or (b) causality
      >
      > Your etheric christ comes from WITHOUT mine from WITHIN. Jung was
      not
      > a spiritualist and looked at the fair, subjective, empiricism of
      the
      > SELF, which is the centre of the Karma wheel. Christ, for me, was
      > tempted my Satan in the desert as Buddha was by Mara under the
      jambu
      > tree. To understand Jung you have to forsake ideas of spirit and
      > energy and INSTITUTIONAL truths for the IMMORTAL truths. His
      > quaternary of the types balanced all viewpoints, and thus the
      centre
      > was a still and eternal image of gracious compromise between the
      > types, not "melancholic" STEREOtypes (.....most clown-faced goths
      > have a Gemini--air--attribute and are rational function types).
      >
      > Saying jung was a rubbish spiritualist is like a Muslim saying
      that
      > the holocaust was a stunt by the Jews, its an institutional truth
      by
      > a nominalist mind. It's just not everyone's duty to see life from
      the
      > bottom upwards and understand an empirical foundation for the
      > sheer "art" of their colourful, energic, spiritual way.
      >
      > "DE FABIS ABSTINUTO"
      > -Pythagoras
      >
      > Godot.

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Godot wrote:
      > >
      > > "A few days ago there was that guy who walked into an Amish
      school
      > > and shot 11 girls in the back of the head, to be crude I will
      use
      > > him as an example of someone who can be cured by analytical
      > > psychology, but NOT by anthroposophy, becase he cannot take the
      > > leaps of faith and consequent thought-excersizes up in the stars
      > > until he confronts himself on the Earth, no matter
      > > how "scavangering" this will be to him. You want to propound
      your
      > > science through cosmic rhetoric more than you want to heal, is
      this
      > > not so?"
      > >
      > > "You know, Christ was crucified at age 33," says actor-turned-
      > > writer/director Peter Berg, "and they say Buddha came out of the
      > > forest and attained enlightenment at 33. It's a critical age for
      > > men. I'm 35 now. But when I was 33, I started writing Very Bad
      > > Things."
      > >
      > > Bradford comments;
      > >
      > > Let's take a look at this 32 year old milk delivery human being.
      > > Firstly it is known that 30 to 34 is the age of going Postal.
      But
      > we
      > > can understand what this 33 year mid-line earthly biographical
      > point
      > > means better than the current Jungians.
      > >
      > > John Belushi overdosed and dead at 33. Chris Farley dead at age
      33.
      > > Thomas Jefferson (April 13, 1743-July 4, 1826) is known the
      world
      > > over as the principal author, in 1776 at age 33, of the
      Declaration
      > > of Independence; as author of the Bill for Establishing
      Religious
      > > Freedom instituting separation of church and state in Virginia.
      > >
      > > María Eva Duarte de Perón, alias Evita died at the age of 33, at
      > > 8:23 p.m. on July 26, 1952.
      > >
      > > 1987 (Age 32) BILL GATES
      > >
      > > Age 32 1987 - Windows 2.0
      > >
      > > (1988 BILL GATES - AGE 33 MICROSOFT WINDOWS)
      > >
      > > In 1836 Emerson was 33. In the summer of 1836 within the space
      of
      > > just two months, Emerson met Margaret Fuller who would become
      one
      > of
      > > the most significant intellectual relationships of his life; he
      > > finished and published his first book, Nature, and he met with
      > three
      > > friends to plan an ongoing symposium on new religious and
      > > philosophical thought which would begin the movement eventually
      > > labeled "Transcendentalism."
      > >
      > > The Human Life by George O'Neil
      > >
      > > " Great Book On Biography and Spirituality, July 25, 2005
      > > George O'Neil did a great job by writing this study of
      Biography.
      > > The book describes the unfolding of the human life in terms of
      > seven-
      > > year cycles and the challenges we face in keeping up the
      archetype
      > > of being human. Every seven years a new task lies ahead
      > particularly
      > > after the age of 27 when most humans cease to develop inwardly.
      The
      > > book goes into detail about the need to understand the
      importance
      > of
      > > a continuing self - education. There are some great chapters on
      > > karmic companions, moon nodes etc.
      > >
      > > In any case the book comes with a life chart or life map. The
      chart
      > > has four perspectives: the physical, life, passions and idea,
      and
      > > karmic levels. The life chart is really brilliantly conceived
      and I
      > > personlly fill it out every birthday. After several years I find
      > > myself able to recall in an artistic way very intimate details,
      > > unresolved conflicts etc. by redoing and studying this chart.
      > >
      > > George included and made practical a wealth of Steiner's work
      and
      > > insight. This wise and neglected book is difficult to attain
      even
      > > through amazon. It is not clear whether there is in fact a
      Mercury
      > > Press in existence. Those who can find the book have a real gem."
      > >
      > > Bradford concludes;
      > >
      > > Life is a blur or Life is truly biographical science. Previously
      we
      > > have examined that the etheric heart of the human being matures
      > with
      > > first a pure cosmic picture in the baby; the etheric heart and
      the
      > > change of teeth makes further adapations to the cosmic heart;
      the
      > > astral heart arises with sexual maturity and further astral and
      > > personality forces that are woven into it; and finally the I AM
      > > heart emerges in this specific age range field where we find the
      > > human being dead center, mid-point, at the most human, at 33
      years
      > > of age, between the points of 0 to 72. 72 years looking back to
      > 1933
      > > when Steiner himself would have been 72 years of age. It is
      Ahriman
      > > who locked down for eternity the date Feb. 27, 1933.
      > >
      > > What happens when the I AM and ripened heart condition is
      exposed
      > > all its depth? The milk delivery man had a dark secret. It
      > recrossed
      > > his inner eye as he approached 32 years of age. According to
      what
      > we
      > > have as information it came up to haunt him with powerful
      elemental
      > > intensity and GUILT.
      > >
      > > But there is a critical learning point of development when we
      > > understand the Science and psychological unfolding of the human
      > > being, because there are standard and complex ripening forces
      that
      > > truly lead to the ultimate challenge of the fully conscious, I
      AM,
      > > human exposed heart. Zarathustra was able to fully step away
      from
      > > his bodily penetration of Jesus, first at twelve years of age,
      when
      > > Zarathustra had collected all his former wisdom, and entered at
      > > twelve the other Jesus and penetrated that powerful Jesus, of
      the
      > > two Jesus children. Zarathustra then went further to deepen and
      > > prepare for his projected intersection, think of the cosmic math
      > and
      > > interesections of time and agreements between the Angel world
      and
      > > Man.
      > >
      > > But Zarathustra, once having fully penetrated as much as
      possible
      > > the physical, etheric, astral, sentient, intellectual and
      > > consciousness soul fields of the human heart, at the baptism,
      > > Zarathustra removed himself consciously and let the Christ
      incubate
      > > and bring to fruition all that humanity carried up to that
      point.
      > > Zarathustra expanded away from the physical form and let the
      Christ
      > > take what he, Zarathustra had fully prepared of language, brain,
      > > thought cohesion. In other words Zarathustra floated away,
      looking
      > > down consciously at the fully developed astral, the fully
      developed
      > > etheric, all running on their own now, on automatic pilot, fully
      > > function and conscious digestion, will, physical movement, and
      as
      > > fully running I AM replication as was possible for Zarathustra
      > > hold onto. Zarathustra and The Fifth Gospel of Steiner's depicts
      > the
      > > amazing glance back on the form, and consciousness that
      Zarathustra
      > > watched outside of his body as Christ entered the finest
      prepared
      > > human vehicle every set free by a human maker and let this
      loving,
      > > living force be overshadowed and endowed with the Mighty Sun
      Elohim
      > > Christ.
      > >
      > > It is a magnificent tale that tells us the reality that
      Zarathustra
      > > had been able to give as gifts a clarified etheric, and a
      clarified
      > > astral and finally the automatic pilot on the deepest wisdom
      ever
      > > condensed....Zarathustra, like Sting of the Police, if you love
      > > someone set them free... but this was set free or given as a
      gift
      > > something of outstanding import. And I'm afraid we don't examine
      > all
      > > the details as clearly as we could. Therefore these additional
      > > insights on the Science of the I AM, are left untouched
      althought
      > > Steiner was shaken to his roots as he attempted to convey these
      > > mysteries to us.
      > >
      > > Now how does our higher I AM come into the realm of sifting each
      > > thread and impulse of our conscience in order to have the I AM
      live
      > > fully consciously in an area of our being somewhere around 33.
      Take
      > > Jefferson at 33. Jefferson had brought his I AM into the region
      of
      > > the objectified forces of the Intellectual Soul and brought this
      > > AM overshadowing into the thought code of America. Emerson felt
      the
      > > karma and arising Transcendentalists and Romantics the world
      over
      > > and Emerson reached out to those of like hearts and minds,
      Goethe,
      > > Shakespeare, Grimm. Emerson as the Roman who wrote about the
      Christ
      > > event at the time of Nero as Tacitus sought his deeper karmic
      > family
      > > with living consciousness. Emerson sought his deeper karmic
      > family!!
      > > Where can you ever hear such a thing with precision science of
      > > viewing the relation between Tacitus and Pliny the Younger?
      > > Tacitus/Emerson's close mentored friend was Pliny the Younger or
      > > Herman Grimm. These two went back a long, long way. And Emerson
      > with
      > > his powerful intellect reaches out to the Consciousness Soul
      > > community of mankind in his Representative Men. And Steiner
      titles
      > > his profound Greek/Wooden, Athenian statue, The Representative
      of
      > > Humanity. Where are we required to take these insights?
      > >
      > > Now in which direction and how we study these events, as the
      > science
      > > of biography, including Bill Gates and his unfolding force at
      age
      > 30
      > > to 35 reveals also a very dangerous and interesting
      confrontation
      > > with introspection into the well, the deep well of the I AM and
      > > structure of the whole CONSCIENCE. You may ask what we can tell
      > > Jungians about the science and speed bumps of biography. I'd say
      we
      > > could tell Jungians a great deal. Why son, I have a whole list
      of
      > > insights that would shake vague Jungians out of their hiding
      places
      > > in the bushes.
      > >
      > > This is all that you need to remember about the difference
      between
      > > Jung and Steiner. Jung is Anthroposophy lite!

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic