11557Re: Amoeba contra Manu

    Oct 5, 2006
      Godot wrote:

      "A few days ago there was that guy who walked into an Amish school
      and shot 11 girls in the back of the head, to be crude I will use
      him as an example of someone who can be cured by analytical
      psychology, but NOT by anthroposophy, becase he cannot take the
      leaps of faith and consequent thought-excersizes up in the stars
      until he confronts himself on the Earth, no matter
      how "scavangering" this will be to him. You want to propound your
      science through cosmic rhetoric more than you want to heal, is this
      not so?"

      "You know, Christ was crucified at age 33," says actor-turned-
      writer/director Peter Berg, "and they say Buddha came out of the
      forest and attained enlightenment at 33. It's a critical age for
      men. I'm 35 now. But when I was 33, I started writing Very Bad
      Things."

      Bradford comments;

      Let's take a look at this 32 year old milk delivery human being.
      Firstly it is known that 30 to 34 is the age of going Postal. But we
      can understand what this 33 year mid-line earthly biographical point
      means better than the current Jungians.

      John Belushi overdosed and dead at 33. Chris Farley dead at age 33.
      Thomas Jefferson (April 13, 1743-July 4, 1826) is known the world
      over as the principal author, in 1776 at age 33, of the Declaration
      of Independence; as author of the Bill for Establishing Religious
      Freedom instituting separation of church and state in Virginia.

      María Eva Duarte de Perón, alias Evita died at the age of 33, at
      8:23 p.m. on July 26, 1952.

      1987 (Age 32) BILL GATES

      Age 32 1987 - Windows 2.0

      (1988 BILL GATES - AGE 33 MICROSOFT WINDOWS)

      In 1836 Emerson was 33. In the summer of 1836 within the space of
      just two months, Emerson met Margaret Fuller who would become one of
      the most significant intellectual relationships of his life; he
      finished and published his first book, Nature, and he met with three
      friends to plan an ongoing symposium on new religious and
      philosophical thought which would begin the movement eventually
      labeled "Transcendentalism."

      The Human Life by George O'Neil

      " Great Book On Biography and Spirituality, July 25, 2005
      George O'Neil did a great job by writing this study of Biography.
      The book describes the unfolding of the human life in terms of seven-
      year cycles and the challenges we face in keeping up the archetype
      of being human. Every seven years a new task lies ahead particularly
      after the age of 27 when most humans cease to develop inwardly. The
      book goes into detail about the need to understand the importance of
      a continuing self - education. There are some great chapters on
      karmic companions, moon nodes etc.

      In any case the book comes with a life chart or life map. The chart
      has four perspectives: the physical, life, passions and idea, and
      karmic levels. The life chart is really brilliantly conceived and I
      personlly fill it out every birthday. After several years I find
      myself able to recall in an artistic way very intimate details,
      unresolved conflicts etc. by redoing and studying this chart.

      George included and made practical a wealth of Steiner's work and
      insight. This wise and neglected book is difficult to attain even
      through amazon. It is not clear whether there is in fact a Mercury
      Press in existence. Those who can find the book have a real gem."

      Bradford concludes;

      Life is a blur or Life is truly biographical science. Previously we
      have examined that the etheric heart of the human being matures with
      first a pure cosmic picture in the baby; the etheric heart and the
      change of teeth makes further adapations to the cosmic heart; the
      astral heart arises with sexual maturity and further astral and
      personality forces that are woven into it; and finally the I AM
      heart emerges in this specific age range field where we find the
      human being dead center, mid-point, at the most human, at 33 years
      of age, between the points of 0 to 72. 72 years looking back to 1933
      when Steiner himself would have been 72 years of age. It is Ahriman
      who locked down for eternity the date Feb. 27, 1933.

      What happens when the I AM and ripened heart condition is exposed to
      all its depth? The milk delivery man had a dark secret. It recrossed
      his inner eye as he approached 32 years of age. According to what we
      have as information it came up to haunt him with powerful elemental
      intensity and GUILT.

      But there is a critical learning point of development when we
      understand the Science and psychological unfolding of the human
      being, because there are standard and complex ripening forces that
      truly lead to the ultimate challenge of the fully conscious, I AM,
      human exposed heart. Zarathustra was able to fully step away from
      his bodily penetration of Jesus, first at twelve years of age, when
      Zarathustra had collected all his former wisdom, and entered at
      twelve the other Jesus and penetrated that powerful Jesus, of the
      two Jesus children. Zarathustra then went further to deepen and
      prepare for his projected intersection, think of the cosmic math and
      interesections of time and agreements between the Angel world and
      Man.

      But Zarathustra, once having fully penetrated as much as possible
      the physical, etheric, astral, sentient, intellectual and
      consciousness soul fields of the human heart, at the baptism,
      Zarathustra removed himself consciously and let the Christ incubate
      and bring to fruition all that humanity carried up to that point.
      Zarathustra expanded away from the physical form and let the Christ
      take what he, Zarathustra had fully prepared of language, brain,
      thought cohesion. In other words Zarathustra floated away, looking
      down consciously at the fully developed astral, the fully developed
      etheric, all running on their own now, on automatic pilot, fully
      function and conscious digestion, will, physical movement, and as
      fully running I AM replication as was possible for Zarathustra to
      hold onto. Zarathustra and The Fifth Gospel of Steiner's depicts the
      amazing glance back on the form, and consciousness that Zarathustra
      watched outside of his body as Christ entered the finest prepared
      human vehicle every set free by a human maker and let this loving,
      living force be overshadowed and endowed with the Mighty Sun Elohim
      Christ.

      It is a magnificent tale that tells us the reality that Zarathustra
      had been able to give as gifts a clarified etheric, and a clarified
      astral and finally the automatic pilot on the deepest wisdom ever
      condensed....Zarathustra, like Sting of the Police, if you love
      someone set them free... but this was set free or given as a gift to
      something of outstanding import. And I'm afraid we don't examine all
      the details as clearly as we could. Therefore these additional
      insights on the Science of the I AM, are left untouched althought
      Steiner was shaken to his roots as he attempted to convey these
      mysteries to us.

      Now how does our higher I AM come into the realm of sifting each
      thread and impulse of our conscience in order to have the I AM live
      fully consciously in an area of our being somewhere around 33. Take
      Jefferson at 33. Jefferson had brought his I AM into the region of
      the objectified forces of the Intellectual Soul and brought this I
      AM overshadowing into the thought code of America. Emerson felt the
      karma and arising Transcendentalists and Romantics the world over
      and Emerson reached out to those of like hearts and minds, Goethe,
      Shakespeare, Grimm. Emerson as the Roman who wrote about the Christ
      event at the time of Nero as Tacitus sought his deeper karmic family
      with living consciousness. Emerson sought his deeper karmic family!!
      Where can you ever hear such a thing with precision science of
      viewing the relation between Tacitus and Pliny the Younger?
      Tacitus/Emerson's close mentored friend was Pliny the Younger or
      Herman Grimm. These two went back a long, long way. And Emerson with
      his powerful intellect reaches out to the Consciousness Soul
      community of mankind in his Representative Men. And Steiner titles
      his profound Greek/Wooden, Athenian statue, The Representative of
      Humanity. Where are we required to take these insights?

      Now in which direction and how we study these events, as the science
      of biography, including Bill Gates and his unfolding force at age 30
      to 35 reveals also a very dangerous and interesting confrontation
      with introspection into the well, the deep well of the I AM and
      structure of the whole CONSCIENCE. You may ask what we can tell
      Jungians about the science and speed bumps of biography. I'd say we
      could tell Jungians a great deal. Why son, I have a whole list of
      insights that would shake vague Jungians out of their hiding places
      in the bushes.

      This is all that you need to remember about the difference between
      Jung and Steiner. Jung is Anthroposophy lite!
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic