11539Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Cosmic Intelligence & UFO's

  • Joel Wendt
    Oct 4, 2006
      That was much better, thank you. I don't have time in this moment to
      form some additional questions and comments, but they lurk in my
      consciousness, so you can expect something more in the near future.

      joel

    • Show all 80 messages in this topic