11415Re: Samples of the Intellectual Soul

  • Steve Hale
    Sep 12, 2006
      <holderlin66@...> wrote:
      > Check out the video on your computer. If Keith Olbermann is not
      > murdered, because he has now crystallized in his intellectual
      > once again, the moral force that are latent to the intellectual
      > when Ahrimanic forces are not Karl Roving and Cheneyizing, they
      > honest and good. Rod Serling the earliest voice of the
      > Soul in 50's and 60's America and previously Edward R. M. the
      > rock of the Media foundations. Olbermann continues to voice the
      > reality behind the hype and this usually causes death. Cindy
      > could not have done better.

      The problem here is that both Keith Olbermann and Cindy Sheehan
      accept the official story concerning the cause of 9/11, and so they
      both express very politically popular views for the mainstream sheep
      who despise the Bush Administration and its whole bungling of the
      matter of world affairs; which is typical when we look at the course
      of interventionist history ever since the United States invaded Cuba
      in 1898, based on the catastrophe of the sinking of the Battleship
      Maine as it entered the harbor of Havana on February 15, 1898.

      Now, I suspect that if these two outspoken representatives of the
      American people were to espouse the real causes of the event on
      9/11/01, as being the genesis of the evil soradtic core of arabist-
      illuminati that seeks to rule the world by the mighty right hand of
      economic supremacy, they would be summarily denounced as off-
      balanced and non-trustworthy, thus ending their respective careers
      in support of telling the truth about current events. So, by all
      means, they cling to the offical story in order to achieve some
      semblance of the real situation, even if it misplaces the real cause
      as coming from those quarters that see a war on terrorism in the
      same light as a war on communism some 60 years ago.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic