11364Re: Samples of the Intellectual Soul

  • Steve Hale
    Sep 1, 2006
      The Intellectual Soul forms the foundation of the Consciousness
      Soul, therefore the world is seen as an outer physical world
      comprised of the substance called "matter". And while the ordinary
      sheep see matter as the necessary bounds that allow the individual
      soul to unfold in freedom, certain powers see it just the opposite
      way. They see instead a world of exploitation and domination where
      people are no more than the pawns that will ultimately lead to world
      destruction. The entire length of the twentieth century can be
      explored as an accurate history of just such an objective, wherein
      certain seemingly justifiable interventions into the affairs and
      cultures of other countries by the United States has actually
      wrought chaos, confusion, and despair in those countries; a despair
      that has only led to further denigration into third world status of
      these cultures that are only attempting to evolve and progress into
      the future.

      Keith Olberman strikes a chord that is reminiscent of what Ed Murrow
      would have said about this day in Salt Lake City, where the
      Secretary of Defense talked to the American Legion supporters of the
      war on terror, and America's interventionist policies now striking
      the Middle East in defense of a necessary world democracy.
      Hopefully, a few of them came away scratching their heads.

      <holderlin66@...> wrote:

      > In the following link, wait for the link to connect, have your
      > computer ready to view and click into the film clip. When anyone
      > asks you for a sample of how the moral forces in the Intellectual
      > Soul meet the Lies of the age we live in, this clip is
      represenative
      > of the residue of moral forces in the intellectual soul region.
      This
      > small clip represents the smallest indication of how the
      > Intellectual Soul stands up and faces reality. But neither the
      > Intellectual Soul, or the Sentient soul alone can combat that
      which
      > thwarts humanity from embracing the Science of the Resurrection
      and
      > the Science of the accomplishment of Spirit Man on Earth. Only the
      > Consciousness Soul can lift, connect and link the moral forces of
      > the intellect to the insights of the Consciousness Soul.
      >
      > http://enigo.com/l?fo
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic