11320Re: [anthroposophy] An Inconvenient Truth

  • brenda freeman
    Jul 6 6:28 PM
      Hello Mike:

      I enjoyed your measured response to a thoughtful film.

      At this stage in our planet's health, I feel it is
      important for people to be mindful of the message for
      our planet's and our own survival.

      --- Mike T <m_thierfelder@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > I am not a regular poster here, so please forgive
      > any formalities that I
      > may not express. I do watch from a distance and
      > enjoy the list very
      > much. I feel, as Waldorf graduate, that I have a
      > great opportunity to
      > serve everyone on this list in a tremendous way.
      > This may be a bit off
      > topic, but very relevant since I assume everyone
      > here lives on planet
      > Earth.
      >
      > I just saw al Gore's new film: An Inconvenient
      > Truth. For anyone
      > concerned about, and interested in helping heal the
      > current state of our
      > planets health this production is very compelling.
      > Truths are displayed
      > very clearly, without media or political biases and
      > state a very easy to
      > understand picture of the current global situation.
      > I urge anyone and
      > everyone on this list to take this opportunity to go
      > see this film, and
      > help with the great new task of turning our wasteful
      > society around to
      > produce one that will allow our children and our
      > children's children to
      > live in a happy, healthy home.
      >

      > Kindest Regards,
      >
      > Mike Thierfelder

      Great to hear from you! Let's keep in touch

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic