11312more Bondarev material

  • Robert Mason
    Jun 21, 2006
      To All:

      I have just posted another version of
      the essay "Good and Evil" (Chapter 19 of
      *The Crisis of Civilization*). This
      translation should be more readable than
      the previous that I had posted. It also
      contains a "Conclusion" section that was
      not in the previous webpage. In this
      section Bondarev discussed the "seven
      deeds" of Christ in relation to world
      history and to Anthroposophy as the