1126Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Horrors, Nazis and "Evil"...

  • R Bruno
    Jun 17, 2000
      Well, in my opinion a person who decides to leave a discussion when he/she
      sees her/his beliefs challenged can't complain about "close-mindedness".
      Dear love-loving Catherine should learn to practice what she preaches.
      Renata