11225Re: Beware of...

  • Terence
    Jan 9, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Stephen <celestial_vision@c...> wrote:

      SNIP

      > Terrence, I don't know what to say to you, but something seems very wrong.

      Do not lose any sleep over this Stephen. Mind your
      own business, as what I wrote doesn't include you.

      Keep on reading, asking questions, meditating, pray
      and by all means stay inside your skin and look at
      you and your relationship with people you are in
      relationship with, and with the burgeoning relationship
      you are having with your soul. Anthroposophy is not
      about persons. We all have our shadow or
      doppleganger to contend with until we meet the
      Lower Guardian of the Threshold. When you get to
      that place in your soul-spirit growth you will
      recognize the truth that Anthroposophy is not about
      persons.

      Out of curiosity, if you willingto answer, what is
      Anthropsophy about to you?

      Terence
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic