11211Re: Beware of...

  • Terence
    Jan 4, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason <robertsmason_99@y...> wrote:

      > To All:
      >
      > I had not been a member of this e-list for the
      > past several years, but this thread has been
      > brought to my attention. So I am re-joining
      > now in order to try to clarify some matters
      > that have been brought forth in connection with
      > my name.

      Tis an interesting phenomenon that there is all
      this hoopla about Joel's persona coming from Mason
      and Emil. Is there not a saying to the effect that
      "he who is without sin cast the first stone?" Are
      both Mason and Emil guileless? Having never met
      these persons, I can not say; however, in the Age
      of the Consciousness Soul, I have my suspicions
      that neither Mason or Emil are beyond reproach.
      Then why the censure of Joel?

      We are taught that for every step forward we make
      in spiritual development that we take three steps
      forward in character development. My question is,
      "what kind of progress are we making when we
      continue to visit the past?" Do we not need to let
      the dead bury the dead, while the living create the
      future?

      I have never met Joel either, yet by his own
      admisssion he does not claim to be guileless or
      without sin or shame.

      Robert and Emil, are you not more than your name?
      More than your persona quirks and character
      defects? Come on man, let the sublect of Joel and
      his quirks and defects alone. Enough is enough! As
      I read what you have written on the A_T list, you
      are telling more about yourself than you are of
      Joel. Can you not see the beam in your own eye?

      Be aware! Be alive. Let the dead bury the dead.

      Have you ever attended a 12 Step meeting?

      Terence
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic