11156Re: [anthroposophy] Hierarchies, anyone??

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Dec 18, 2005
      Thanks for that Joel. A case of my mind and my mouth not being engaged at the same time. It is an extremely damaging step to set yourself up as an authority in a company struggling to be free. That would defeat the purpose.

      Joel is right I have no evidence.

      Maurice

      On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 09:01:55AM -0800 or thereabouts, Joel Wendt wrote:

      > Dear Maurice,
      >
      > I want to interject a note of caution here. Unless you've done
      > something of which you otherwise don't give evidence, you don't "know"
      > that bit about the butterflies - that is you lack the relevant percept
      > (experience). You may have an "understanding" of such a thing based
      > upon something Steiner said (his providing of a percept-less concept),
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic