11147Re: [anthroposophy] minds (as in, hearts AND minds!)

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Dec 16, 2005
      AOL Email
      lazul,
      answering your faith question a little more.  The Robert Frost poem comes to mind.

      The Road Not Taken

      Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
      And sorry I could not travel both
      And be one traveler, long I stood