      Subj: A Mere $10 Million for Disaster in the USA
      Date: 9/1/2005 3:08:19 PM Central Standard Time
      From: Golden3000997
      To: caffertyfile@...

      BGT: 01 Sep 2005 | 23:05

      | WORLD | MIDDLE EAST

      RIA Novosti: US Offered USD 75 Million to Iraqi Sunnis for Signature under Constitution

      30 August 2005 | 10:44 | FOCUS News Agency

      Baghdad. The United States have offered to Sunni representatives USD 75 Million to sign the draft Constitution of Iraq, RIA Novosti announced, citing information of source close to the Constitutional Committee of the country, published in the Saudi daily Al Vatan.

      Copyright © 2003 Focus Information Agency

      http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?catid=138&newsid=71234#

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      Subj: Bush - "THE UNFORGIVEN"
      Date: 9/1/2005 3:32:04 PM Central Standard Time
      From: Golden3000997
      To: caffertyfile@...

      Bush - "THE UNFORGIVEN"

      And ALL of the government officials involved in these states, as well as the directors of FEMA, the Red Cross, etc.

      There is no excuse for not having massive shipments of bottled water ready to drop from Army and Air Force Military Cargo helicopters all over the affected areas. They did not need to land to air drop. We have been airdropping all over the rest of the world, from the jungles of southeast Asia to the Arabian deserts. In three days, we have not seen army helicopters over the area or convoys on the ground. I believe that we had a greater physical presence by this time in the Tsunami area. We haven't seen ANY Red Cross personnel actually on the scenes and none before the storm hit. Where, exactly, are they??

      I knew this was going to be bad while they were taking people into the Superdome before Katrina hit. They wasted a whole day worrying about guns and alcohol and passing wands over people as they let them in one by one. Why weren't women with children and all older people let in immediately without a security check so that they could be processed and settled before the storm hit? And WHY do we see able bodied young men on the buses coming to Houston???? It should be women, children and elders FIRST - AT ALL TIMES!!!! Husbands can reconnect with their families later.

      There should have been hundreds of computers set up inside the Superdome with hundreds of office workers intaking every person. They should have taken all of their identity information, Soc Sec numbers, and lists of all names of family members and this should have been entered into a central Database. Hospital bracelets should have been put on everyone with their name, SS number and various codes for quickly identifying medical needs, etc.. All information should be taken from everyone rescued and brought to the center, subsequently, so that there would be a central database that people around the country could access to find their friends and family that came through the rescue center. Where is all of the Super Technology and why wasn't it available and used???

      Bottled water, MREs and Port-a Potties should have been brought into the Superdome 24 hours before the storm (and the Convention Center). Immediately afterword, ALL Greyhound and other company and all school busses from every surrounding county should have been requisitioned by the government and sent toward the area for transport.

      ALL stadiums and arenas in the United States should be mandatory emergency centers, stocked at all times with food, water, cots, portable toilet facilities and medical equipment and supplies. All supplies can be rotated when necessary and given to local hospitals and other charity institutions. All stadiums and arenas are built with local taxpayer money and should all have a dual function as emergency command centers. They should have their own power systems, computer systems and communication systems. They bring in billions every year for the greedy pigs that are the owners and investors and players. They need to be ready at all times to turn into FUNCTIONING shelters and rescue centers. If the bloated swill-sloppers can't be bothered to give up a fraction of their enormous profits, then we should burn down the existing facilities and make them build them back with only their own money.

      The refugees need to be received at every stadium and arena in the country. Houston cannot absorb the entire City of New Orleans as well as the refugees from Mississippi and Alabama. There is a huge country out there. Bring them here to Houston, get them cleaned, fed and rested and then continue the journey all over the country. But get all of their identity and relocation data so that they can be found by their friends and families.

      Christine
      Houston, TX

      To My Friends on various Yahoo Groups,

      I sent the above e-mail to CNN in response to their question about how we think the government is doing. I think that we all should be absolutely terrified. THIS is how we are going to be treated by our government!!! All of the illusions that "THEY" will take care of us have to be GONE! The glaring fact that "THEY" have been unable to get WATER to over 50,000 people between the Superdome and the Convention Center in New Orleans and at least that many over again all along the Southern Coast should let us know that WE ARE ON OUR OWN!!!!

      The time has come and passed for everyone to get together with our immediate neighbors and talk about how to prepare for whatever possibility that our particular location is susceptible to and how to be prepared WITHOUT FEMA, THE RED CROSS OR ANYONE ELSE - because they WILL NOT BE THERE!!!!

      We need to get rid of these agencies and create grassroot organizations that can address the real needs of their immediate areas.

      We need to get OUT of the rest of the world if we do not have enough resources to take care of "OTHERS" and still be able to take care of ourselves. It's like they tell you when you board an airplane - "PUT YOUR OWN OXYGEN MASK ON FIRST - THEN HELP THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU!!" We have been under the illusion that we were able to help ourselves - but obviously, we are not!!!

      On Inforwars (Alex Jones' website) they are saying - DO NOT contribute to the Red Cross, because they keep the money that is given. Check it out. I agree. No one has called for a complete accounting of the money raised for 9/11 and where it went. What are the salaries of the heads of these agencies????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      Forget the looting!!!! All property there is already GONE!!!! How DARE they waste one MOMENT of TIME or one OUNCE of EFFORT trying to prevent people (who are only writing their own death warrants) from taking a television?? Only the CRASSEST of materialists would care about such a thing, and obviously, the Governor, Senator and President of the United States are ONLY concerned with STUFF!!!

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      WHERE IS THE WATER?????

      This situation is going to bring down the economy of the entire United States. As we spread out from the southern states, starting here in Houston, Texas, the job market which has been fragile will already be swamped with people desperately trying to build their life back. I just moved here two months ago and have been registered with two staffing agencies and have only had one interview so far. I just visited the biggest today and there were only two people in the office. They are not getting any requests. Companies 1. Don't know how their business economy will be in the near future and are not going to hire and 2. If they do need to hire, they know that they will have hundreds of thousands of people to choose from willing to work for next to nothing. As companies struggle to survive by paying too low wages, people will not be able to support local entertainment businesses or anything but rentals, food and transportation. Even the Wal-marts will suffer and the whole bottom is about to go out of our economy. The refugees will NEVER go home again. They were productive people whose companies produced plenty of revenue for their own states and the Federal economy. Now, all that production is gone and we have MILLIONS of people in poverty and destitution. Even those who evacuated with enough in the bank to "get by" for a while will not return to their jobs and production. Thousands of businesses have disappeared, and, while it is awful to realize how we are dependent on it, a great deal of the loss is in the oil and gas sector, upon which our ENTIRE ECONOMY rests. It's not a matter of having "enough" oil - there is plenty. (But how delicious it is for the fat cats that they will have an excuse to charge anything they want to for it.) But the loss of refineries will slow the production and distribution drastically, which is already happening.

      I want to help the refugees who have come here and will do all I can - but I moved here with my 84 year old aunt and our cats, confident that I would easily find a job to support us. Now, I am scared. Everything has changed for ALL of us overnight. And I know that NO ONE is immune. Just as the water in New Orleans is rippling and surging, so the American Economy is about to be swamped and subsumed. The NEW DEPRESSION has arrived!!! The only way that we are all going to survive is to keep communicating and to share resources in constructive ways. Use whatever time we have to create local economies if possible.

      Keeping communicating. Don't let the bastards get away with the lies and deceptions that have led to this. Pull together in small groups if you can and try to hold tight. Welcome the refugees into ALL of your communities to lighten the load. But realize that it is NOT an "US" and "THEM" situation - "THEY" IS "US"! Soon, we will all be in the same boat. Unfortunately, we can see that there are not enough boats to go around.

      May God Watch Over Us All,

      Christine
      Houston, TX
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic