      From: Lee A.
      Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 10:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy]Knowledge of Christ

      Your response does illuninate the questions quite well and especially concerning the development of ego conscousness and meeting with the Cosmic Ego or I. I am still concerned with the slow progress of religion (its seems to be regressing rather than progressing throughout the world). And I understand the Platonic aspect of your first response yet still am certain that RS was clear that it was not just the Christ like qualities of the soul that are important in this age of consciousness soul but also the realization of the Christ Being as It is. In a sense it like denying the sun but acknowledging the warmth and light of the sun. And this is meant to be done while in incarnation and not necessarily after death as I understand it.. Freedom is a tantalizing and complex experiment.

      Do You Yahoo!?