1094Re: Danny's 'no' to microwaved foodRe: [anthroposophy] Cooking food the Nazis way...

  • Danny F.
    Jun 12, 2000
      --- elaine upton <elaineupton@...> wrote:

      > Hello Danny,
      >
      > If i understand you rightly, you are saying to John that for you
      > microwaved
      > food is in the not good zone.
      >
      > I, too, tend to stay away from microwaved food, because it is quite
      > clear to
      > me that its effects are harmful, at least for me (i cannot speak for
      > others).
      >
      > Sometimes when i am in a restaurant situation, i do have some food
      > that has
      > probably been microwaved, but this is not my ideal, and more and more
      > i stay
      > away from such places.
      >
      > Peace,
      > elaine

      One day we might see a sign at the entrance of some restaurants
      in the likeness of: "No microwawed food"... There's definetly a lack
      of "art" in the microwave method whatsoever. I heard more than once
      that the real´┐Żfreedom lie in the possibility to say no, to refuse.
      Might be more and more true in our habits of customers, with all
      the labels now that we find saying that the product contains no this
      or no that. Maybe are we entering an era where "Tell me what you do
      not want, and I'll tell you who you are"?...(smile)

      Regards,
      Danny

      =====
      "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
      It seeks to awaken life."

      --Rudolf Steiner

      Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
      http://photos.yahoo.com