10928Re: [anthroposophy] Fire of Righteousness

  • Mark Willan
    Feb 22, 2005
      Dear Joel

      Long time no speak.

      But well said!

      I am getting sick of spammers even if they pretend not to be.

      I am with you all the way.

      Mark Willan

      3 place des Cines
      06560 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis
      France

      Tel: +334 9296 0919
      Mob: +336 7320 4006
      Fax: +334 9296 9004

      mwillan@...
      On Feb 22, 2005, at 5:33 PM, Joel Wendt wrote:

      > Dear Whomever,
      >
      >       Its very simple.  Those posts don't seem to have anything to do
      > with
      > anthroposophy, which is precisely not like or inclusive of all other
      > spiritual ways, but rather something very specific and distinct.  It
      > is
      > the differences that make anthroposophy what it is, and I am not
      > seeing
      > on this list much interest in anything related to anthroposophy, or
      > even
      > post suggesting the poster actually knows anything about
      > anthroposophy.
      >
      >       Would you care to demonstrate your knowledge by offering a
      > definition
      > of anthroposophy?
      >
      > crabbily yours,
      > joel
      >
      > On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 23:00, Cheeseandsalsa@... wrote:
      > >                    Hermit crab, what is your deal?
      > >
      > >         To be alone without the gods~that is death. ~Holderlin
      > >
      >   *

      > Unsubscribe:
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >
      > <logo_25x25.gif>