10917Fire of Righteousness

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Feb 17 4:43 PM
      ----Message original -----
      De : GURUDEVA<gurudeva-vedas@...>

      He who, knowing this, meditates on the fire frees himself from sinful
      actions, obtains the World of the Garhapatya Fire, reaches his full age
      and lives brightly. [...] We support him in
      this world and in the other who, knowing this, meditates on the fire.

      Sama Veda, Chandogya Upanishad IV, XI - Instruction by the Household
      Fire, 2

      Then the Anvaharya (Southern) Fire taught him: Water, the quarters, the
      stars and the moon are my forms. The person that is seen in the moon-I
      am he, I am he indeed.

      Sama Veda, Chandogya Upanishad IV, XII - Instruction by the Southern
      Fire, 1

      He who, knowing this, meditates on the fire frees himself from sinful
      actions, obtains the World of the Anvaharya Fire, reaches his full age
      and lives brightly. [... We support him in
      this world and in the other who, knowing this, meditates on the fire.

      Sama Veda, Chandogya Upanishad IV, XII - Instruction by the Southern
      Fire, 2

      Then the Ahavaniya Fire taught him: The prana, the akaha, heaven and
      lightning are my forms. The person that is seen in lightning-I am he,
      I am he indeed.

      Sama Veda, Chandogya Upanishad IV, XIII - Instruction by the Ahavaniya
      Fire, 1

      He who, knowing this, meditates on the fire frees himself from sinful
      actions, obtains the World of the Anvaharya Fire, reaches his full age
      and lives brightly. [...] We support him in
      this world and in the other who, knowing this, meditates on the fire.

      Sama Veda, Chandogya Upanishad IV, XIII - Instruction by the Ahavaniya
      Fire, 2

      Forward the Vedas to a friend! To subscribe they may write to
      gurudeva-vedas-subscribe@...
      Everyone is welcome.

      ~~~~~~~~~

      To un-subscribe write to