10825Soul calendar

  • Anne
    Nov 29, 2004
      Hi Elisa,

      This sounds wonderful. I speak German but I am not a native German person.
      If you cannot find any native German speaker on this list, I would like to
      help you with the translations.Please mail me privately if you need my
      assistance. However I don't speak Italian. By the way, where can I see or
      buy this soul calendar? It sounds very interesting!

      Anne

      Elisa wrote:

      Dears,

      I'm elisa from Italy and I'm working about Calendar from two years:
      traslation and specific phonetik for each week.
      Now, my work is finish and I like to edit in free download.
      But I have't the original german text in word or similar..some of
      you have it and can help me? ...

      Tank in advance..

      Ahh..an example of phonetik..about this week..

      24/30 november - n.34

      Geheimnisvoll das Alt-Bewahrte
      Mit neuerstandnem Eigensein
      Im Innern sich belebend fuhlen:
      Es soll erweckend Weltenkrafte
      in meins Lebens Aussenwerk ergiessen
      Und werdend mich ins Dasein pragen

      Phonetik: GINBRAZ

      Italiano:

      Nel mio esserci reale ora
      sento che dentro di me,
      ciò che è stato volutamente nascosto per essere a lungo sperimentato,
      è calda vita:
      questo debito riporterà in vita la forza del mondo
      effondendola con la mia esistenza nel mio operare esterno,
      affinchè possa lasciare la mia impronta nel divenire del mondo.

      Have a good day empty of colors,

      elisa
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic