10754Re: Open letter to my daughter

  • joksu57
    Nov 2, 2004
      Hello all!

      Thanks to John B. for the reference to the insightful article of Mr.
      Gulbekian. It is an interesting matter with these dualities: earlier
      communisn vs. capitalism, now islam vs. christianity or terrorist vs.
      others (and both sides regard the other side as the real terrorists).

      With the help of mass media / propaganda there is a tendency to fan
      the antagonism. In this way it is possible to get the psychic
      contribution of a very large amount of people to take part in
      such "fights". Perhaps this can be called a "poor man's version" of
      the War of All Against All.

      What has anthroposophy to do with these matters? Well, it can give us
      a higher perspective to inspect compicated situations. Personally I
      regard Spiritual Science as a way to know Christ. Taking part to
      political / militaristic fights is not "My Way".

      Warm Regards
      Joksu

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, JOHN B <jtwbjakarta@y...> wrote:
      > To Br. Ron and the Group
      >
      > While graciously admitting error in accepting without reservation
      the biting criticism of Group member Jan's earlier comment in which I
      represented the present whereabouts of Rudolf Steiner, I've now the
      benefit of Br. Ron's reply to my earlier comment to reflect upon.

      > I really don't know where to begin in acknowledging Br. Ron's brief
      remarks, largely because I can only see Kerry and Bush as Karmic
      twins, and interestingly enough for me as well, members both of Yale
      University's Skull & Bones Society. So rather than further raise
      objections to Br. Ron's position, I here append a newsletter article
      written by a gentleman associated with Temple Lodge Publishers, an
      article that touches on certain lectures given by Steiner on the role
      of occult organization in directing world events. It's a short read
      but valuable. I can only say in closing that America's two party
      system and its current leading exemplars, Kerry and Bush, are part of
      the cosmic problem, and they shall not afford the way out to its
      solution. The Threefold Commonwealth continues to guide my view of
      the possibilities for political renewal everywhere. As an American I
      personally consider a vote for either of these candidates an immoral
      act and therefore I shall not enter into debate on
      > this particular matter. I've stated my position and I believe Br.
      Ron has his as well. My best to all ,,,,,, John B

      > http://www.newdawnmagazine.com.au/articles/Brothers%20of%20the%
      20Shadow.html

      > "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@d...> wrote:

      prescriptions of either Bush or Kerry? One can't, of course.

      > John, does this mean that even though RS was politically active
      > his students cannot be?
      >
      > BR
      >

      > "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@d...> wrote:
      > Thanks for the 'cut and paste' spin, my daughter.

      > Unsubscribe:
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      > A child is waiting for you.
      > ·Invest 60¢ a day in the life of a child.·Click here to meet
      someone who needs your help.

      Service.