1065Re: [anthroposophy] Engines & Electricity

  • elaine upton
    Jun 4, 2000
      Thanks, Bruce, for your reply to my questions, and also for this page on
      zarathustrians and electricity. When i have more time to read, i will go to
      that page (all the while remembering that the "chums" of electricity are in
      this very medium with which i am busy reading. Hmm..)

      Love,
      elaine