10591Re: [anthroposophy] Re: brain and consciousness

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Jun 24, 2004
      On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 08:28:31PM -0000 or thereabouts, heather wrote:
      > ***Hi,
      > I was just reading this today and wondered if this was on topic:
      >
      > RS writes;
      > "The nervous system is the only system that has no direct connection
      > to the spirit-soul. .....
      > (p.130 from, " The Foundations of Human Experience" formerly "The
      > Study of Man")
      >
      > **From personal experience, I have absolutely no memory of the pains
      > of giving birth. Thank goodness!
      >
      > ~Heather

      Thank you for that. It is many years since I opened the pages of the
      Study of Man ... and you are bang on topic. I'll have to hold this
      object of wonder until I've less balls in mid-air.

      Thanks again
      Maurice
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic