10543Re: [anthroposophy] Here is naziSSlam

  • Steven Winegardner
    May 14, 2004
      Stop abusing this site with your problems.  The site is for discussions related to anthroposophy.

      >>> foncteur@... 5/14/2004 4:26:07 AM >>>
      Today is a day where we cannot keep silent any longer.
      Nick Berg, 26, was killed in a horrible way, for just one reason :
      because he is jewish.
      Like Danny Pearl.
      Today we MUST not keep silent about a FACT : that Islam is
      antisemitic and causes the hate towards Jews, from it's very coranic
      beginning.
      The following link shows the complete video of the racist murder.
      CAUTION : if you click on it, YOU SEE DIRECTLY THE HORROR.

      http://www.revue-
      politique.com/7,article,rp200405,12,0000x0000p0003.htm

      I saw it and then I choose not to kill myself. Then I showed it to my
      children. Because my children are jewish french children (their
      mother is jewish, I also was but I am now an atheist). And French
      children MUST TODAY know what is Islam. Just to have a chance of
      staying alive.

      The following link shows photos of the horror. If you click on it,
      you DO NOT SEE directly the murder, there is still one stage.

      http://www.620ktar.com/simons/beheading.aspx

      To be human is to SEE : this is one of the basic axioms of western
      knowledge, from Descartes to Husserl and Steiner.