      Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 12:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Islam is a cancer

      Dear Hogie,

      I am very grateful to you for such a list of sources,
      some of which I find I have on hand. It is interesting
      to see the reference to your own lecture on this very
      subject, and while I lack that as well as the
      Society's publications, the rest do indeed help. Thank
      you for your work in providing us with this greatly
      informative list.

      Cordially,

      Minnie