10106Escuela El Trigal

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Jan 6, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      If you will click on the link: http://southerncrossreview.org/gift.html you
      will come to a page describing a small rural Waldorf school in Argentina. The
      first part - after the obligatory quotation from Rudolf Steiner - is an
      ecstatic report on the school by an inspector from the provincial Education
      Ministry. Then comes the bad news: that despite the excellent work the school
      is doing, it is fighting for survival because of financial difficulties. We
      describe how dollars go a long way here and how you can help - even with
      amounts as small as one dollar, using the so-called Amazon Honor System. But
      there's no point in repeating ourselves. If you wish, go to the page. Even if
      you can't help, we think you'll find the description of the school interesting.

      Apologies to those who are seeing this more than once, and to any who may
      consider this to be disguised spam, and -

      Happy New Year,
      Frank & JoAnn

      Frank Thomas Smith
      JoAnn Schwartz