Incorrect Font in Card Content

  • rigpa_man
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      When I create a new card in Story Lines, the font is Courier. Yet when I go to View->Preferences->StoryLines->Appearance, I see that the Card Content font is Ariel. Why is that? I would like to create a card that is Ariel in one step, not two.
    • Julian Smart
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2009
        Hi,

        rigpa_man wrote:
        > When I create a new card in Story Lines, the font is Courier. Yet when I go to View->Preferences->StoryLines->Appearance, I see that the Card Content font is Ariel. Why is that? I would like to create a card that is Ariel in one step, not two.

        Since the card content relies on the Report Template style sheet to
        format paragraphs according to the style definitions, all paragraph
        styles can't be overridden by the Appearance setting and hence the
        overall font setting really only determines the size when editing (not
        when printing or exporting). To change fonts in content, it's best to
        edit the Report Template and change the font for the paragraph styles
        you're interested in.

        Regards,

        Julian