_________600 PICS HERE NOW TO ENOY

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006

      5360 people have now joined in our first four months.
      We just counted the pictures and there are 603 now.
      The focus of this group is on classic women wrestling from the 1930's
      to the present. Vintage, Internatioal, Japanese, Mexican, UK, teen,
      adult, amateur, mixed and pro wrestling here. I have been collecting,
      creating and enhancing female wrestling visualizations forever. This
      site is for fans of the sport of old school girl wrestling and of other
      styles. No blatant nudity here just beautiful wrestling and fighting
      images. All the legends of lady wrestling are here Mildred Burke, Penny
      Banner, June Byers and the rest. These were and are great and hot women
      all.
      Please enjoy all our images here.
      ... Pat