Super Action Fight Productions Update: 3 New Downloads 1 New DVD-R!

  • uber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Thanks for letting me post about the latest update at Super Action
      Fight Productions!

      We have added 3 new downloads along with a new title on our DVD-R
      page!

      Also, check out the Gallery for a match between Keri and Brooke
      brought to you in digital stills!

      Added to our Downloads Page:

      Keri versus Layla "Keri's Grudge" (20:23)
      It's bad enough what awaits a wrestler if they get a clean win over
      Keri in a previous encounter. Some would argue it's even worse if
      you sneak attack her after she gets a clean win over you. Keri had
      vengeance on the mind when she met up with the fearless Layla in
      this return match. Both wrestlers once again go back and forth in
      this wild encounter as this latest rivalry heats up!
      Check out a clip from this download here:
      http://superactionfight.blip.tv/file/677606/

      Keri versus Tara "Hit Woman 1" (11:15)
      This marks the first in a very exclusive series of matches that we
      will be shooting our studio featuring some of the fiercest action we
      will allow between two combatants. No wrestling holds are applied,
      no smack talking, no submissions, no pins; just down & dirty
      fighting until one combatant cannot continue and the victorious
      determines she is done. We will not shoot many of these matches
      since they are generated to settle nasty grudges amongst our
      wrestlers. Not to be missed!
      Check out a clip from this download here: http://blip.tv/file/673143/

      Tara versus Brooke "Match 1" (10:52)
      We are still not really sure what caused the immediate "bad blood"
      between these grapplers as they met on our mats for the first time.
      Experienced and savvy wrestler, Tara, seemed to be playing "catch-
      up" almost immediately against the onslaught of her less experienced
      albeit more powerful opponent, Brooke. Although a short match, it
      must have felt an eternity on our favorite visiting wrestling star
      as Brooke gave her a brutal beat down in this first match-up.
      Check out a clip from this download here:
      http://superactionfight.blip.tv/file/702686/

      ***

      Added to our DVD-R page:

      Keri versus Ava "1 Hour" (58:03) $25 includes shipping & handling
      This is a specially priced "must have" item for anyone that enjoyed
      the "1 hour" clips that were made available as downloads in 2007.
      Together for the first time, now is your chance to own the whole set
      available as a seamless DVD-R release. Keri has a score to settle
      with her "friend" Ava and utilizes a series of excruciating torture
      holds to get her revenge! (please note, clips are no longer
      available for sale in our downloads section)
      Official Yahoo Group (up to the minute info on site updates and
      upcoming shoots)
      http://www.superactionfight.blip.tv
      Free Clip Site (preview dozens of matches available for sale or
      coming soon to the site)
      http://www.youtube.com/uberhund1966
      Youtube Fan Page (my fan site on Youtube)

      Any questions about upcoming shoots or visiting wrestlers?
      Questions about custom matches? Send Brian a note at
      Safprods@... or you can even send me a note at
      Uberhund1966@... and I will make sure you get an answer.
      Thanks!

      UH