Webkitten Update!

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      And what an update! In the Glamour Gallery you'll find Hollywood
      heating up Dallas with some pics of her recent trip there. I would
      gladly trade the entire Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading squad for her.
      Whoa! In the Wrestling Gallery, Hollywood gives Mary Jane a little
      training session in the ring. Ouch! And what a treat in the Video
      Clips Gallery, with clips from HP-232 Hollywood vs Goldie. I highly
      suggest this video as our fav Hollywood goes at it with an exciting
      new blonde babe named Goldie. It appears Goldie isn't going to
      settle for 2nd best in this one and quite a catfight breaks out. If
      you're not a member at Webkitten, then join now and enjoy this
      update and tons more material in the way of pics and clips. You can
      thank me later.

      Joe
      http://www.webkitten.com
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2005
        The latest update at http://www.webkitten.com includes some super
        sexy pics of Hollywood in a sweet little blue number. Check the
        glamour gallery and you'll see what I mean. Then check out the
        wrestling gallery as Hollywood heats it up with a boxing work-out!

        Hollywood has also released some hot bikini wrestling videos with
        babes of the likes of Eve Ellis, Tanya Danielle, and a new hot
        blondie named Goldie. Check out some pics and a description here:

        http://www.webkitten.com/videos/female.html

        Joe