All the exposure you can bring to anosmia will benefit the cause. Some of us adjust some struggle and some visit both ends of the spectrum...but itsnynah2
No worries. I have been on a learning curb. Luckily, I have four children still at home with me along with a compassionate husband. Furthermore, thesewear_many_hats
You sound as if you live in the U.S., and if you do I’m wondering whether you’ve been in contact with anyone at the NIH. My daughter was there in Junesusandurnell
- Nov 14, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.