owww

  • Kay
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
      ok first I have too many crickets, for some reason the ones I purchased have managed to breed!!! The lizards and toad are not eating them fast enough and the few in the tank have multiplied. I have tried to cull them, however....

      I checked on my lizards the other morning and found one with a chunk bit out of her. I now have them isolated from all other critters, including the crickets. Is this normal?

      Any suggestions?

    • Kay
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
        btw another teacher that has a bearded dragon loves getting the extra crickets!!! This is a first for me, I have not had crickets breed in the lizards tank before!