Re: in spite of the heat...

  • Kay
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 7, 2012
      we need rain here... everythings starting to dry out and die. brown yards are the norm.

      --- In anole@yahoogroups.com, William Bell <rpatbwf@...> wrote:

      > There is no drought here on the Gulf Coast. We've had lots of rain with three or four flash flood warnings in this month alone.

    • J&L Gleisser
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 7, 2012

        It “rained” Saturday.  Sunday I was depressed and never went outside.  I had to go out Monday and I expected to see happy plants, at least.  All the plants were dropping - just like it never rained.  They look worse today.

        Hardly any rain forecast (every time there is a “chance” – nothing) but look at Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  I hate cool temps (my brain says Summer’s ending) – more depression.

        we need rain here...  everythings starting to dry out and die.  brown yards are the norm.

        --- In anole@yahoogroups.com, William Bell <rpatbwf@...> wrote:

        > There is no drought here on the Gulf Coast. We've had lots of rain with three or four flash flood warnings in this month alone.

        <*> Your email settings:

            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:

            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

            anole-digest@yahoogroups.com

            anole-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Kay
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 7, 2012
          Where are you located?

          I'm in Texas, (Dallas area) with our wonderful 100 plus temps and no rain in so long I have forgotten what it's like. We were teased with it the other night, and some areas got spit on...