Spring has sprung!!

  • Kay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      We have survived the tornadoes, there was one near my school where I
      work (Kids were scared, bu did great), and one very close to my house.
      Mom was ok, the postal worker was delivering at the time, stopped and
      stayed with mom during the storm.

      Two days before the storm, I saw several of the wild anoles in my yard.
      Haven't seen any since. I'm sure they are out there somewhere, just
      hiding.

      How is everyone else doing?

      Kay