Meta: Links section not open to members

  • oth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
      I was going to post a couple of Links to this Group including:
      http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anole
      But discovered that links are no longer open for members to add to.
    • Kay
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
        I did that to stop the spammers, I'll reopen the links after a bit when I'm certain they are no longer in the group and not posting in the links section anymore. I'll add that link to the link section though!!
        Thanks!!

        Kay