New Pet?

  • specoles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      I have always loved reptiles but have never had the option of owning
      my own. I am a high school senior and about off to college and thought
      that this might be the perfect time out of the house to have one. As a
      new reptile owner I have been doing some research and such looking for
      a smaller low matenece lizard or snake that would happily live in a 10-
      20gl tank. If you have any suggestions for me please drop me a line.
      Are Anoles the right pet for me?
      Can they easily be held?
      Are they easily cared for?
      Is there anything special I should know before getting one of my own?
      Where would you get one.

      Thanx for your time,

      ~Em