Rapid growth

  • Jerry & Linda Gleisser
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
      Sunflower

      This may sound stupid but my anoles have shed twice in one month's time.  Could I be overfeeding?  They look good but such rapid growth worries me.  These are Carolina Anoles.

      Linda G

    • Dave and Shari
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
        My bahamans shed twice in a month sometimes. I don't seem to see any
        real growth out of them, but then again, it's hard to tell when you see
        them every day versus once in a while. They are both female, and I have
        one laying eggs like crazy. I don't understand that one. No males around.