Re: [anole] First Post  -  Does anyone know anything about A. Vermiculatus?

  • KaiMielke@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      hai mike.
      I´ve got about 12 a. vermiculatus at present. I searched one jear to find a group of them. Now i know a second keeper in netherland. he´s got two males.
      I will start to sell my vermiculatus next jear(sending a mail round then). If you´ve got any questions about a. vermiculatus you can send them and i´ll try to answer them as quick as possible.
      Kai
      Ps. where are you located?