one of my brown anoles is loose !!!!!!!!!11

  • TimJ1231
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3 10:53 AM
      Is there a way to lure him back or out of hiding? I left the sun
      light on all night and went down in the middle of the night to see
      him and he still wasn't there.?
    • Sam Snowden
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3 11:46 AM
        you should try and find loads of bugs and earthworms and salad, and put them
        in a big escape-proof container-(paddling pool for example)and then leave
        the sun light on aswell, and check in the middle of the night again.

        >From: "TimJ1231" <timj1231@...>
        >To: anole@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [anole] one of my brown anoles is loose !!!!!!!!!11
        >Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:53:53 -0000
        >
        >Is there a way to lure him back or out of hiding? I left the sun
        >light on all night and went down in the middle of the night to see
        >him and he still wasn't there.?

      • Tim Jackson
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3 2:37 PM
          just caught him in the kitchen ! I had my father in
          law over today doing some work, removing plaster and
          the like . He had just swept up and I was getting
          ready to vac an I saw the little bugger scootin across
          the floor ! He was cold so he was slow.

          yeah!!!

          Thanks

          --- Sam Snowden <StanleyUTD@...> wrote:

          > you should try and find loads of bugs and earthworms
          > and salad, and put them
          > in a big escape-proof container-(paddling pool for
          > example)and then leave
          > the sun light on aswell, and check in the middle of
          > the night again.
          >
          > >From: "TimJ1231" <timj1231@...>
          > >To: anole@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [anole] one of my brown anoles is loose
          > !!!!!!!!!11
          > >Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:53:53 -0000
          > >
          > >Is there a way to lure him back or out of hiding?
          > I left the sun
          > >light on all night and went down in the middle of
          > the night to see
          > >him and he still wasn't there.?

          Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
          http://companion.yahoo.com/
        • natureXchange@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3 3:57 PM
            Try checking in the middle of the day.  They sleep at night, usually if the light is on or not.  They have a day/night rythum usually regardless of light.
          • Sam Snowden
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4 5:03 AM
              congratulations, just dont let it happen again!!!

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4 7:12 AM
                thanks I found him....:)